Thursday, March 27, 2014

Doing What You Love.

I wandered around La Boqueria for a good while yesterday afternoon. With only a week left of our adventure - I needed to doubledown on my effort to find souvenirs for our friends and family. Granted, none of the stuff at the market is exactly TSA approved, it was still a wonder to behold. Flowers, nuts, fruits, candies, meats and *very* fresh fish (still bubbling at the mouth...) and people crowding each stand, handing bags of purchased goods over hands reaching with euros. It was a fairly chaotic exchange but thoroughly entertaining.


This morning I felt like playing around in my new pink pantone moleskine (Which I am adoring. The subtle white dots on the page are sort of my favorite thing ever.) With the foliage from the previous day still whirling about my mind I set to draw out a phrase that's also been circling back in there. A good way to start off a day of work :)




See the dots? Aren't they great?



Aaaand a gratuitous shot of the new sketchbook and compass, because they rock my socks right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment