Monday, September 8, 2014

New Site Sneak Peek

I cannot contain my excitement.
I just received a first look at the new Fin and Feather Art website from the designer, and I am quite literally jumping around my studio.

Since the beginning of Fin and Feather Art I've been hoping to end up with a website that not only shows my artwork in a well-organized and easy to sort manner, but that also acts as a launching area for the sites elsewhere on the internet that show what I make.

It's taken a few years (yikes) to go through various designs and designers, but it's almost here!

We've got a few minor changes to make and I've got a boatload of photos to ship for the site, but I'm super excited to be able to post this little bitty sneak peek here.




Great way to start off a Monday, no?

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment