Sunday, April 6, 2014

Time Change and Cacti

This time change is knocking the stuffings out of me.
Yesterday I was wide awake and ready to take on the world at 3:30 am.

Thankfully, I've got lots to work on in the early morning. First thing on my list, was to make lists. And strawberry-chia smoothies.


Today thankfully I wasn't awake until 5:30, but it still feels pretty ridiculous. I wanted to finish up a few of the sketches from our foray into the Botanical Gardens, so I made use of the silence this morning with some tea and posted up on our balcony. Once the sun came out it was actually quite nice, a very different (quieter) side to Miami.


I should have some more sale info by the end of the weekend, I am beside myself with excitement for the re-opening on thursday!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend -- go out and make some art!!


No comments:

Post a Comment